A site checker reviews the most important aspects of your website and provides you with valuable insights, recommendations, and suggestions for improving your web pages.
Comodo Site Check is part of Comodo Web Inspector, a cloud-based service that crawls any website for malware, SEO spam, blacklisting, or defacement. It detects vulnerabilities and protects your website from thousands of security threats every day. Comodo Site Checker operates like a visitor on the website to find issues fast. This proactive defense, rated the best in the industry, is widely used by webmasters to keep their websites clean and safe, and to verify their sites have not been compromised or blacklisted.
Webmasters can perform scans directly from browsers such as Chrome and Firefox, as well as from within any CMS dashboard, including WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal.
How Does Comodo Site Checker Work?
Comodo Site Checker is a remote scanner. Each time Comodo Web Inspector scans a website, it makes sure no known viruses and malware have been injected. The site checks are performed on a daily basis, “visiting” the site like a regular user or search engine bot to determine if any of the pages contain malicious code.
Comodo Web Inspector continuously learns and monitors the web to stay one step ahead of hackers and threats to your website by keeping a repository of known and new threats. Every time it scans a website, it checks the site against this list.
How to Check Your Site Using Comodo Web Inspector
The Comodo Web Inspector cloud-based service quickly finds threats and areas of concern. The sophisticated technology runs numerous tests, including:
- Signature-based detection
- Dynamic page analysis
- Heuristic detection techniques
- Buffer overflow detection
- Zero-day attack identification
Comodo Web Inspector has the most comprehensive array of website scanning tools to distinguish known good and known bad files. It efficiently and effectively contains malware, including zero-day malware.
Run your website malware scan in three easy steps:
- Step 1 – Submit your site
- Step 2 – We scan and fix your site in under 15 minutes
- Step 3 – Receive your website vulnerability report
Comodo Web Inspector Offers:
- The best proactive defense against malware attacks in the industry
- Blacklist monitoring
- Comodo trust seal to display on your site to assure visitors your site is safe and malware-free
- Regular automatic malware scanning
- Instant notification of issues
- Complimentary PCI Scan
- Scanning for retail websites
- Cloud scanning and web-based user interface